Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My views about India

1) No way Can I get Upset Stomach because every time I sit in a Rickshaw......I get scared shitless and have to pray for my life every sec.
2) I love my India but I don't see myself coming here for Vacation everytime
3) Why the hell does India have to play the Freaking National Anthem during a start of a movie????
4) Watching Marathi Plays was better than watching X-men 3
5) Internet sucks
6) I am mad Rich in this Country :)
7) Oh I took the Train in Mumbai today from Dadar to Ghatkoper (First Class) :)
8) Malls are ok but I don't need Salesmen selling me things...If I like something I will buy it.
9) Coffe Cafe Day (CCD) Lot can happen over a Coffee :) ....I a college hangout place from June 13th
10) I walk naked because of this heat :) jk
11) I am having a blast and have done a lot of things in 8 days :)
More Later

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Pushkar said...

too much and only abhi
1) try Cool cabs... they are better and more expensive than autos. you will feel like a raja. Also, no more stomach upsets, just a bad cold becaue of the overly enthu AC.

2) Go in the winter and go to North India... :)
3) This is news to me too.. which reminds me i havent really seen a movie in Indian theaters in a LOOOONG time.
4) I guess you DID see X-Men 3 then. Did you like it?
5) Internet sucks .... in India. Of course you cant download pr0n like you did here dude.. things are just not fast enough.
6) You are still rich. damn.. you are taking our advice and staying away from mcdonalds then...:)
7) Try goign on thr train WT (without ticket)... THAT is the way to travel.. and then try to get away from teh TC when asks you for the ticket..
8) Which mall did you go to?
9) Coffe Cafe Day (CCD)- overpriced stuff mahn. Get nescafe or Bru at home.
10) I walk naked...- either yu have lost more weight because of sweating .. or 'tere ko dhooop lag gayi hai' ... wait.. i just read 'JK' at the end of the point. Never mind.
11) Kya kya kiya? tell tell...
:)
We are still the same in boston.. lazing around in front of the TV.... watching friends, having tea.... 'same to same'

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Pushkar said...

Have you seen any matches yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home